Farad'n v1.0.0-RC1
I'm very happy to announce Farad'n v1.0.0-RC1. This project is a library that translates HTML into ESC/POS command. It let's you define print jobs, usually receipts, in a well known format, and then let the library do the mechanical work of translating the layout and styles into ESC/POS commands.
For now the project is release on Release Candidate, I still want to brush up some things, and improve on the documentation, but the library is fully usable.
This is a pet project that's very close to my heart. Having worked on the project Q-Plus for eSolutions S.A. all the way back in 2012, and having written this blog post, which I think it's my most popular post. I had this project in mind for quite some time, but couldn't get my self to work on it, always dabbling and then letting it slip. For years I'd an Epson TM-T88V picking dust on my desk.
This is the culmination of a lot of work done on the project, of thinking what's the best way to tackle features, of making sure it can be supported by multiple printers.
Comments
Post a Comment